THQ Nordic has released a new gameplay trailer for its third-person open-world action adventure game, Outcast – A New Beginning. This video highlights some of the gameplay mechanics of this new Outcast game, so be sure to watch it below.
In Outcast – A New Beginning, you play as Cutter Slade, ex-Navy SEAL, sporting the same dry wit he had back in the 90s. Players will explore the alien world of Adelpha, support the local Talans in their struggles and fight their way through fast-paced battles against invading robot forces.
Below you can find the game’s key features:
- Use your jetpack to jump, air-dash, glide, and quickly traverse the fantastic in-game open world
- Combine dozens of different modules to create your own personal weapon for taking down the robot invaders
- Have total control to approach the story at your own pace in this non-linear world
- Explore the world without boundaries, discover hidden temples and dangerous wildlife
- Get familiar with the Talan culture while helping them free their villages and gain access to ancient Talan powers that use forces of nature to destroy your enemies
- Experience a beautiful, hand-crafted world accompanied by an epic soundtrack by Outcast’s original composer, Lennie Moore
Currently there is no ETA on when Outcast – A New Beginning will release.